Incommture [ in – kom – cher ] adj
1. The basis for addressing Industry, Community and Culture using
one word– regardless the connecting context.
– While vacationing, we discovered the rich indigenous
Incommture of Personal Electric Vehicles (PEVs).
2. The aggregate of enterprise plus constituency socializing
around specific arts, manners, pursuits, etc.
– Our Incommture love gathering for weekly adventures to
further our common interest.
3. Common behaviors, beliefs and characteristics shared and
carried out by local enterprise and its consumer base alike.
– There's this downtown Incommture I frequent regularly
because they're so inspiring.